If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50" Plasma TV

Options
  • 06-08-2013 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I'm looking for a 50" plasma for gaming.

Do you have any of the TX-P50ST50 in stock?

What other options do you have with similar performance in that price range?

Please provide prices. How much for delivery to Galway?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

I'm looking for a 50" plasma for gaming.

Do you have any of the TX-P50ST50 in stock?

What other options do you have with similar performance in that price range?

Please provide prices. How much for delivery to Galway?
    Hi The-Gaelic_lad.

The 50ST50 is in very short supply as they are running out at this point.

It is also an in store only purchase which means that if would could be obtained it would need collected from the Belfast store.

There is nothing really in the same price range with similar performance like the 50ST50, it is at such a good price point as they are finishing up and were originally priced at £999.95 when released. 

You could have a look at the following:

LG 50PH660V priced at £579.95.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/50ph660v/lg-50ph660v

LG 47LN575V priced at £649.00 including free 5 year warranty.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/47ln575v/lg-47ln575v

Panasonic TXL47ET60 priced at £849.00 with free 5 year warranty.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl47et60b/pana-txl47et60b

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭qaz123

What price can you do for the LG 50PH660V delivered to sligo

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Qaz123, welcome to the Forum.

Unfortunately the LG model that you have mentioned is not one that we ship at the moment.

Normally the price would be £629.90 including shipping but stock on these is poor at the moment so we don't ship this model.

If there are any other models that you may be interested in, we can certainly price those for you.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭qaz123

Thanks Dave

I would also be interested in the Panasonic VIERA TXP50X60B
    What price could ye do this for in euros delivered to Sligo

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

qaz123 wrote: »
    Thanks Dave

I would also be interested in the Panasonic VIERA TXP50X60B
    What price could ye do this for in euros delivered to Sligo
    Hi Gaz123.

Unfortunately the 50X60 is an in store only purchase and we could not have this screen shipped.
    Any product on the website that lists as "LAST FEW" or in store only must be collected from the Belfast store. Sometimes there are exceptions but the 50x60 is not one of them, Sorry.

Might there be another screen that would suit?

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.