Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Reality V1.0

Options
  • 06-08-2013 10:44am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Played many various stages of this in development, seems its released after 8 years of work.

Ill definitely be reinstalling BF2 for this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I actually never really got into BF3 but loved BF2, so I reckon I'll give this a go. Not sure I still have my BF2 key though, prob will have to buy it again! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

PR lost the run of itself with huge maps. Thats fine in a Milsim like Arma but in BF the core game is designed for centralised/focused war.

Will still give it a go, that 140 player swedish server is still going PR is decent on that (requires special exe)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mossy95

Ive been playing this mod since 0.8 never seen any Irish on it.
    I absolutely love it but since 1.0 Im skeptical about the 8 man squads and 100 players on some maps

Advertisement