Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisdoonvarna festival

Options
  • 06-08-2013 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I thinking off heading down to the lisdoonvarna festival for the weekend of the last weekend of September, I am travelling down from Donegal on my own, as all my mates are married or getting married!! Was wondering if there is single people from the northwest heading down that weekend for company?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 slimworld

Hi,

my and my mate (2 women) are heading down to Lisdoovarna on Sat 21st - one of our mates has pulled out so we want another woman to join us (we are straight). Single room accommodation available-we are staying in the Hydro.....we are aged between 25-35........so gals if you want to head to Lisdoonvarna and u have nothing to do on the 21st Sept, let me know - its a wild place down there - drinker preferred for a good session and chatting up those lovely men!!!!

Advertisement