Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 month old routine

• 06-08-2013 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi all,

I wonder if some of you could share your 10 month olds daily routine with me?

My little girl is going through a phase of really not wanting to sleep and I'd love to see how other babies her age are doing!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

My little man is a year old and he is the same. Hates the whole bedtime routine.

He gets up at 7am. He used to have 2 naps during the day but that's down to one nap from around 12pm to 2pm.

Start his bedtime routine around 8pm when he gets his bath. Lob him into the pushchair and give him his bottle - about 10 mins of rocking in the pushchair and he is asleep.

But it's hit and miss lately and he can often be up again in about 2 hours....would love to get him sleeping for at least 5 hours solid but it ain't happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

My 10 month old currently gets up at around 6 or 6.30, nap from 10 to 12, nap again from 3 to 4/5 bed about 8 or 9.

Last week she was waking in the middle of the night for a bottle.

Nothing very concrete, bedtime can sometimes be even after 9 so am thinking of getting rid of the two naps and keeping her awake until 12 and giving her one big nap, but I don't know. I can't remember what age was my son was when he just had one big nap.

Advertisement