Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking To emigrate to canada with my partner and child.

Options
  • 06-08-2013 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

hi i am currently looking into emigrating to canada with my partner and 3 year old child but i dont know where to start. Some info on myself and partner: i have worked in sales for 3 years i have also got a safe pass and done labouring on building sites a number of times but not constantly as the work isnt here. My partner is a qualified childcare assistant with fetac level 5 with a paediatric first aid certificate and general first aid. We would be both looking to work and put our child into childcare untill he is of school going age. We would be looking at a town outside a city like toronto where a commute isnt a problem but is a family friendly neighbourhood. Can somoeone tell me would we need a job before we move or are we even elegible to go, and the cost of living out there and funds we need before we go. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement