Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price plan not applied?

Options
  • 06-08-2013 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I recently moved into a new property - the electricity was already with Electric Ireland & I switched the gas to yourselves as well. There was a delay in the gas changing over as I'd been signed to Bord Gais by the letting agent but it seems to have moved over. The issue is that I just logged into my account online & it's saying my price plan for the gas is "Standard Domestic". I signed up for online billing and paying by direct debit so that I would get the %'s off each gas & electricity. Could you look into this for me??

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi witchgirl26,

We can indeed check this for you - if you just drop us a private message with your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address and the contact telephone number on your account.

Just confirm also that you are the named account-holder as we can only discuss account particulars with the account-holder/authorised person added to the account.

Regards :)
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

Hi Una,

Just dropped you a PM there with all the details. I can confirm I'm the account holder.

Thanks!

Advertisement