Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Andrew James Stand Mixer

Options
  • 06-08-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have this? Am considering taking the plunge but don't want to be wasting my money on something that's crap quality. it gets very good reviews but is also very cheap

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I got one a few months back. I haven't had any problems with it; so far I've used the whisk attachment to make meringues, the dough hook to make dough (duh) and the beater with the silicone edges to make a cake batter. It's not the quietest machine in the world, but it can handle everything I've thrown at it with aplomb.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

Great thanks! I don't think the noise will bother. Will probably drive my partner mad when he's watching telly but i'm ok with that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Curry Addict

i bought one 3 years ago. i have used it and abused it a lot in that time. the only negative is that its noisy. I would consider it a great buy.

Advertisement