Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Mobile

Options
  • 06-08-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi,

Is anyone using Tesco Mobile in the Sligo are who can tell me what the reception is like?

Thanks

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

If you have a good 02 signal then Tesco will be good too. It's carried on 02.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 79 ✭✭aongo

I recently moved to Tesco mobile - very happy with cost, call reception and data connectivity - I get H or H+ mostly but even the E seems fast enough - have had the phone all over Sligo county...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 flyingpete212

Hi been with Tesco mbl for couple of years, I live few miles outside Sligo very rural area. Used to be with Meteor (crap customer service) so ended up with Tesco better reception and great customer service I contacted them when I lost my sim card they posted new one next day changed my number to lost sim number and gave me €5.00 credit. Most my calls to UK €0.01 a minute. :D

Advertisement