Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My blog [In development]

• 06-08-2013 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my blog with you. I've been working on it for about 2 days and the posts are just for testing so don't take them to be serious. I would like your opinions on the design and ease of use, thanks for taking a look!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

I wouldnt click on the link anyone, got an error saying the site was a suspected phishing site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Jackojc

Really? It's not a phishing attempt, can you post a screenshot becuase I haven't seen this before with people visiting my site

Jackojc wrote: »
    Really? It's not a phishing attempt, can you post a screenshot becuase I haven't seen this before with people visiting my site

Well when I click the icon I get this

http://cl.ly/image/0q0A1x271s2m

That's really strange, i can assure you that it is not a phishing attempt, it might be the contact page reporting it as malware but even if it was malware it could only work if you actually entered details

http://quick.as/8behgx and a screen cast of it.

• Advertisement

Oh, I know the problem now I think, I recently removed a page and the header link goes to that page, but I have a 302 redirect set up so it basically just redirects you to the same page so maybe that is the problem

Try refreshing and clicking on it now

Advertisement