Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mouse speed keeps resetting

Options
  • 06-08-2013 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

I just bought a mouse to use for certain things instead of my touchpad, and found that my touchpad speed setting was way to fast for my mouse, and my mouse speed setting was way to slow for my touchpad, so it was annoying to constantly change my speed setting whenever I changed between mouse and touchpad. So I looked for a program that would give me individual options for mouse and touchpad, and I found one http://autosensitivity.codeplex.com/.

After installing it, I found that it didn't work, whenever I changed the setting for one, it just automatically did the same for the other, then I saw that my mouse speed kept resetting to windows default, which is really slow, I uninstalled the program, but it's still happening, I don't know why, but it just keeps resetting to factory default speed.

Comments

Advertisement