Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did not receive a welcome pack in the post with new account.

Options
  • 06-08-2013 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hi,

I moved into a new apartment a couple of weeks back and moved the electric account to my name. I was supposed to get a welcome pack but this hasn't arrived. Would it be possible to get my account number from you so I can sign in to my account online for viewing bills etc.?

Thanks,

Wayne.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Wayne,

The welcome information can take up to 20 working days to issue. If you private message your electricity MPRN (meter point reference number) or contact telephone number, and your name/address, we can check what stage the registration is at.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wayne0308

Hi Wayne,

The welcome information can take up to 20 working days to issue. If you private message your electricity MPRN (meter point reference number) or contact telephone number, and your name/address, we can check what stage the registration is at.

Regards,
    Una

Hi Una,

Thanks for your quick reply. I've PM'd you with my account details.

Thanks again,

Wayne.

Advertisement