Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results 2013

1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Frankenu

crow2 wrote: »
    I got B2 in Business ,I thought this exam went so well.The short questions seemed very easy..everything did. If I get 5 points less than I need for the course I applied I must appeal this

Sorry that you're in a position like me. I'm led to believe that despite us thinking we deserve more points, we are still not guaranteed our first choice if our points go up based on a re-check. I may be wrong though.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mundungus portfolio

eoinoc2509 wrote: »
    Was anybody else disappointed with their english result? I was getting high b's for a lot of the year and in the end I got a D1

Exact same as me! Although I didn't think that this year's english paper was very nice (especially MacBeth)

I'm getting it checked and maybe geography and history too. Question though, Can they take marks and consequently points off you in the review? I am content with my my history and geography grades but I thought I did better. I'd feel like an ejit though if I lost points.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Frankenu

eoinoc2509 wrote: »
    Was anybody else disappointed with their english result? I was getting high b's for a lot of the year and in the end I got a D1

Exact same as me! Although I didn't think that this year's english paper was very nice (especially MacBeth)

I'm getting it checked and maybe geography and history too. Question though, Can they take marks and consequently points off you in the review? I am content with my my history and geography grades but I thought I did better. I'd feel like an ejit though if I lost points.

Yes, they can take points from your original grade. Once you read over your papers maybe you'll feel a bit more certain as to whether it's worth appealing or not. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

I think I'm going to view all my scripts of that's possible?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

yournerd wrote: »
    I think I'm going to view all my scripts of that's possible?

Yep you can view all of them if you want :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭TehFionnster

So here we go;

Irish - A1 :D
    English - A1 :DDD
    Maths - A2 D:
    Applied Maths - A1
    Chemistry - A1
    Spanish - A1
    Biology - A1
    Physics - A2

Medicine remains as elusive as ever.