Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results 2013

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

I understood it so its not that bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I understood it so its not that bad.

How would you correct it to make it more easily understood :)

Taim ufasach aige ach is maith liom e, buann me ar theicnualiochtai nuair imrim an cluiche.
    Taim ufasach, ach is maith liom e, buann me ar theicnualiochtai nuair imrim an cluiche.

Apart from the lack of fadas and the aige it was perfect

DID I LEAVE OUT THE AIGE?! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Damn, didnt mean to :D

No you put it in :pac:

• Advertisement

No you put it in :pac:

so aige was wrong so if I want to say Im awful at it
    IM-taim
    awful-uafasach
    at-ag
    it-e-conjugates to aige

is there nneed for the aige?

Nope.

Táim uafasach ar sin?

Nope.

Táim uafasach ar sin?

WAIT! Ag doesnt mean at :( FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ag is for a verb is it not?

Ag is for a verb is it not?

:(

• Advertisement

Dont worry Im sure its fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Thataone

Last night I *think* myself and a friend agreed to open each other's results :o
    Is this as nuts and stupid as it sounds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

Thataone wrote: »

Unless you're both very confident/don't care about how you get on, then it would get rid of the initial fear! However what happens if one of ye do really bad? First you'll think you've done bad too, and secondly you'll have to be the one to tell them. I personally couldn't do it as my course is so high but I don't see anything wrong with it if you've both already got a course or realistically guaranteed to get your points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Thataone

oncex wrote: »
    Unless you're both very confident/don't care about how you get on, then it would get rid of the initial fear! However what happens if one of ye do really bad? First you'll think you've done bad too, and secondly you'll have to be the one to tell them. I personally couldn't do it as my course is so high but I don't see anything wrong with it if you've both already got a course or realistically guaranteed to get your points.

See we both have courses sorted over in the UK through UCAS so it's not a case of needed really high points or else total disappointment. Plus this is typical of the kind of things we end up doing... we have a slight "sure feck it" attitude that comes to light in stressful situations :o Possibly not always for the best, but in such times, it's a very handy coping mechanism, even if it is a bit nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Grammar naziing purely because you guys might never be told again, but when is nuair a, not just nuair. ;)

Good luck tomorrow everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭aoifemcg94

SOOOO nervous! I hate when people are like oh you'll be sound just because I got 465 in my mock esp when I wont see near that TOMORROW ! :(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭Dropping No Eaves

I'd wish ye all good luck, but the bell curve prevents me from doing so.

I do sincerely hope that you all barely scrape the points for your desired courses though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Best of luck to everyone getting their results tomorrow, it's all over soon ;)

Until Monday's offers come out too.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW :)

Canard wrote: »
    Grammar naziing purely because you guys might never be told again, but when is nuair a, not just nuair. ;)

Good luck tomorrow everyone!

Damn you I didnt cop that one.

F in irish so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,286 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Bricking it for tomorrow , not to afraid of most subjects , just maths

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pai Mei

I was alrite up until now but as it's getting closer I'm getting freaked out. Texting friends isn't helping either!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭curly135

I can feel the anticipation building.... nervous but excited :P

Good luck everyone! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Lamina

Not a good idea to me. When I got mine in '11, me and my friends went to the bathrooms and locked ourselves into a cubicle each. There was tears from some so it was nice to just have a bit of space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

See we both have courses sorted over in the UK through UCAS so it's not a case of needed really high points or else total disappointment. Plus this is typical of the kind of things we end up doing... we have a slight "sure feck it" attitude that comes to light in stressful situations :o Possibly not always for the best, but in such times, it's a very handy coping mechanism, even if it is a bit nuts.

I'm all for a bit of fun so if there genuinely isn't any hidden academic rivalry go for it. Just to be a bit different haha

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Legion.

Good luck all. But if you are worrying, whats done is done, no point fretting over it :) Besides, the big day is Monday. THAT is the day to be worried, I know I will be haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Ambient Occlusion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭olazbabes

The irish on this forum irritates me. I was done with Irish for June. I just remembered the head recking language!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 HANDSOME!

OL Maths has me in bits now, nerves are going 90. Have a terrible feeling I failed. Damn you Project Maths! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Maths maths maths maths

Advertisement