Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorhome rental with a dog

Options
  • 06-08-2013 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi There,

Is there any motorhome rental company in Ireland that would allow taking a dog on board.

All the one I've found are explicitly forbidding dogs.
    I found something but it's in the UK with no presence in the north (I could eventually have traveled there to pick up the vehicle)

We would like to try it with a rental to see if we like it and commit to buying something.

Cheers !

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

P.M. Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 12 detour.camper

Plopli

What size campervan are you looking to hire. We may have some options that would suit you.

Tomas
    www.detour.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Plopli

What size campervan are you looking to hire. We may have some options that would suit you.www.detour.ie

2 adults + 2 children +1 dog
    We have the idea to go north around the Giant Causeway.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

demoreino wrote: »
    P.M. Sent

Hi Plopli,
    We have a nice 2007 Mercedes Sprinter 4 berth with a full 2012 interior conversion that we have now made pet friendly.
    This will sleep upto 2 adults and 2 kids comfortably , leaving plenty of room for your pets. We can supply travelling pet carriers if necessary . Just bring your pets favourite sleeping blanket.

I can send you on pics if you like .
    Kevin . www.iwmotorhomes.ie

Advertisement