Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student accomodation Waterford

Options
  • 06-08-2013 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi :) i'm starting a course in wcfe in september and need a place to live. I want to share with other people so where should i start looking ?

Comments

Templar's Hall is a grand spot.

Also check out Manor Properties, they are on Daft and all that jazz.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Edz87 wrote: »
    Templar's Hall is a grand spot.

Also check out Manor Properties, they are on Daft and all that jazz.

If she isn't driving, Templars Hall is a long long walk to WCFE everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭roxyworldgirl

callaway92 wrote: »
    If she isn't driving, Templars Hall is a long long walk to WCFE everyday.

There's a bus and it'd drop you straight to the gates of the further if you were looking there

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭gobo99

Aylesbury manor, the Gardens and De Bruin Court are all student accomodation in Poleberry which is 5 min walk from wcfe and city centre, railway square would be another option.
    Templars hall is near the main campus and miles from wcfe and the city centre so would be a bit pointless going out there

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Best post here in the WIT Forum;

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057009089

Lots of info there and you can request accommodation from within that thread.

Topic Closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement