Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist

Options
  • 06-08-2013 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi folks can anyone recommend a good dentist in Navan for root canal treatment thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭burberry

Thanks folks did you's have experience of root canal with either of the above ?

burberry wrote: »
    Thanks folks did you's have experience of root canal with either of the above ?

O/H has had 2 done with Deirdre O'Dwyer & he said the most uncomfortable part was having to lie in the chair for a however long it took.

I've had a tooth out there & I'm an extremely nervous nelly - found her extremely calming & reassuring.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

washiskin wrote: »
    O/H has had 2 done with Deirdre O'Dwyer & he said the most uncomfortable part was having to lie in the chair for a however long it took.

I've had a tooth out there & I'm an extremely nervous nelly - found her extremely calming & reassuring.

Do you know if her practice accepts the medical card? I've just moved to Navan and need to get a check up but I'm really nervous around dentists, having had my fair share of bad ones. Can't afford to pay for a private dentist though

• Advertisement

Do you know if her practice accepts the medical card? I've just moved to Navan and need to get a check up but I'm really nervous around dentists, having had my fair share of bad ones. Can't afford to pay for a private dentist though

I don't know to be honest, but the lady in reception can probably help. Make sure you explain your fears to her - I just sat blubbering in the chair and she had to coax it out of me - that's how bad I was going in. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

O/P which tooth is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭burberry

d1234 wrote: »
    O/P which tooth is it?

Top canine hope it wont be painful

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

burberry wrote: »
    Top canine hope it wont be painful

That's not too bad. I had 2 done (not with that dentist) - both premolars. Is it very painful??

Advertisement