Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiegeltent 2013

Options
  • 06-08-2013 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Bell X 1 confirmed for Spiegeltent this year!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Sweet! They were class last year. Played Sky & The Ground recently and they mentioned how much they enjoyed playing there.

Any idea when tickets go on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Eliza1

Tomorrow at mid day according to the Spiegeltent facebook page. Tickets available from Whites and Wex Arts Centre.:) Really enjoyed them last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Eliza1 wrote: »
    Bell X 1 confirmed for Spiegeltent this year!

Date ?? And with band ?? And just one night ??

Corvo wrote: »
    Sweet! They were class last year. Played Sky & The Ground recently and they mentioned how much they enjoyed playing there.

Any idea when tickets go on sale?

When were they in sky and ground? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

vicwatson wrote: »
    When were they in sky and ground? ?

Can't remember exactly off the top of my head. Maybe a month ago? If you bought their new CD from the pub, it acted as your ticket. They stayed back and signed them then aswell.

• Advertisement

Corvo wrote: »
    Can't remember exactly off the top of my head. Maybe a month ago? If you bought their new CD from the pub, it acted as your ticket. They stayed back and signed them then aswell.

Damn that, never heard, I'd have went right out of my way to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Bell X1 Full Band Saturday November 2nd

Also advertised

Cry Before Dawn October 23rd
    Satori Stream, Corner Boy, Red Sail & Gordon Anthony Patrick Barry October 29th
    Pierce Turner November 1st

All 3 of the above for better entertainemnt than Bell X1

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Bell X1 Full Band Saturday November 2nd

Also advertised

Cry Before Dawn October 23rd
    Satori Stream, Corner Boy, Red Sail & Gordon Anthony Patrick Barry October 29th
    Pierce Turner November 1st

All 3 of the above for better entertainemnt than Bell X1

Yeh, did you not like Bell X1 in the Spiegeltent last year??

Eliza1 wrote: »
    Tomorrow at mid day according to the Spiegeltent facebook page. Tickets available from Whites and Wex Arts Centre.:) Really enjoyed them last year.

Wexfords Arts Centre saying only available on sale on Friday 9th at 10 a.m.:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

vicwatson wrote: »
    Wexfords Arts Centre saying only available on sale on Friday 9th at 10 a.m.:confused::confused:

It takes time for the Arts Centre to get tickets onto their system you can buy tickets in Whites if you want to get them quick.

Donovan the 60s singer might be playing the tent unless I heard wrong and they meant Jason Donovan.

• Advertisement

McLoughlin wrote: »
    It takes time for the Arts Centre to get tickets onto their system you can buy tickets in Whites if you want to get them quick.

Donovan the 60s singer might be playing the tent unless I heard wrong and they meant Jason Donovan.

:D

"especially for you"..........

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dillons

would love 2 tickets for this if anyone has any for sale? long shot but thought I'd ask!

Advertisement