Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WPA2+PSK and Special Characters

Options
  • 06-08-2013 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,
    When using the previous 2247nwg, I was able to use special characters as part of the password. However, I'm only able to use
    Enter 8-63 characters (a-z, A-Z, 0-9, '-', '_' and '.'), other characters are not allowed.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]in the Zyxel F1000 which seems to be substandard  security-wise. Does anyone know of a way around this?[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

the_syco wrote: »
    Hey all,
    When using the previous 2247nwg, I was able to use special characters as part of the password. However, I'm only able to use

in the Zyxel F1000 which seems to be substandard  security-wise. Does anyone know of a way around this?
    Hi the_syco

I really do not know a way around this but the best advice I can offer is to contact eircom broadband support (1890260260 option 0) for advice on this.

Al

Advertisement