Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due April 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Why have I not seen these. I only did clothes shopping for DS a week ago. Maybe not all stores have them yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I know Blanchardstown definitely have them. Skinny jeans at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 NordieinDublin

I need to go to Blanch immediately!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Penneys do maternity clothes?

Not really, just the jeans, bands, knickers & bras. Not in a seperate section - but in their relevant area. So jeans are in the jean area etc :) Jeans are €15 (half band) and the bras are two for €10 I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭deh983

I bought the maternity bras there just to try them but as a bigger size I find there's no support and I feel like my boobs are at my knees :) struggling to find good support bras at the minute.

Had scan yesterday and all is perfect thanks be to god and was very obviously a boy!!!!! :)

• Advertisement

god were all very quiet on this thread!!! Hope everyone is keeping well anyway and looking forward to the Christmas break :)

deh983 wrote: »
    god were all very quiet on this thread!!! Hope everyone is keeping well anyway and looking forward to the Christmas break :)

All is good so far! Looking forward to Christmas dinner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Could nearly have turkey, stuffing and gravy on its own and be happy. Love Christmas dinner and let's not forget the sprouts. Love sprouts too. What's everyones favourite part of Christmas dinner?

KKkitty wrote: »
    Could nearly have turkey, stuffing and gravy on its own and be happy. Love Christmas dinner and let's not forget the sprouts. Love sprouts too. What's everyones favourite part of Christmas dinner?

THE HAM!

Stuffing with sausage meat :-) yummy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Nice sprouts:)

I had my big scan today:) baba looks good.

Mash & gravy :) mmmmmmm can't wait

I'm looking forward to the stuffing the most... could eat a whole plate of stuffing and be happy...

That and the honey mustard roast ham my mam makes! YUM!

We've decided on a name for our little one, Luke :D

Yeah we were venturing over Luke and Lucy. Have a gut feeling its a girl everything feels really different and this one isn't as lively

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

wahh wahh the stupid nausea and sickness is back:(
    My hip is also banjaxed and it is not too painful just annoying:(
    Bending down is hard and I can not bend and lift but hopefully it will come and go.

I was lucky with J only sick the first 16 weeks and got sick once or twice near the end. Never felt sick then though. I'm hoping it's the same this time. Can't handle it specially with J nearly walking now

My smallest monkey(11 months) is crawling but weighs about 24lb! The 2 year old only weighs about 28lb:)
    I was sick about once on the pregnancy with him but he destroyed my hips but according to the physio it was ligament damage as opposed to spd.
    I was very sick with both girls though.

Yeah J is crawling and 8 months old. He's tryin his best to walk already a cut on his head from tryin in his cot :-(

I'm thinkin another boy as feel similar in a lot of ways only difference really is this one is only getting really active now whereas J was mental from 17-18 weeks right till the end.

poor little pet:(
    I felt movement on the 2nd much earlier then the 1st too.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Claire de Lune

Hey!

All is well here, I am 25 weeks and baby is moving like crazy!

Feeling really good, only gained about a stone, which is much less than when pregnant on my son at the same stage.

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas!

• Advertisement

Going to have to weigh myself in a pharmacy or something like that because according to my mams weighing scale I haven't put on any weight since my last hospital visit...

I'm convinced every scales is different. Every time I get weighted its up then down then up again. And in my head already I'm huge.

I am huge and the same weight I was at 12 weeks :)

Moonbeam wrote: »
    I am huge and the same weight I was at 12 weeks :)

Good to know! I'm same weight as I was at 16 weeks so not going to complain if it's right, the less weight I put on, the better, because I'm on a serious fitness buzz after bubs is born to get skinny for the wedding :p

Hi all. Hope everyone has recovered after the Christmas break. I'm back to work and very depressed about it! All is well with me apart from the sleepless nights :) also have some lower abdominal pain from time to time but think it's all normal. First ante natal class tonight!!!! Should be interesting :) scan on Tuesday aswell so all happening.
    Hope everyone is feeling good and well

Update on Penney's Belly/Bump Bands - they're FANTASTIC.
    SO much better than the bloody Mothercare ones. And less than half the price. They're really stretchy with no seams and they come up and over your bump. I'm defo purchasing more.

Raging I wasted my money on the Mothercare yokes. They're really itchy on the inside.

In other news, I'm covered in a rash - it got pretty sore on my belly there a few days ago. I bought an industrial sized tub of Silcock's Base, slathered it all over myself and it's more or less gone within a day.
    So now I'm evangelical about Silcock's Base - you can even use it as soap.

Mention the rash to your midwife or gp as it maybe a sign of liver issues especially if you do not normally get them.
    I am tired,sick every so often but mostly fine:)
    back to school next week:( enjoying the lie ins!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i finally told work today :)

is anyone else struggling with walking? went out for my lunch time stroll but had to turn back after 2-3 mins. i was crippled with stitch like pain (round ligament) on both sides. i was practically bent double.

the same happened this evening we went for our evening walk. had to lie down for about an hour until the pain subsided :(

Well done,how did it go?
    I was the 1st ever to go on maternity leave when I went 1st so they had to bring in a maternity policy,I told them at about 20 weeks,I am huge this time so could not hide it even if I wanted to!
    yup,physio helps.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i am 23 + 6 it was grand, they didnt believe me at first cos i am more or less bumpless and am losing weight all over :)

i have a physio appointment next week for my shoulder, will mention the other pains. the husband has bought me a pregnancy massage, so going to try and get appointment for saturday

Advertisement