Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due April 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Guestboarder

Moonbeam wrote: »
    once I make it to 36 I am happy:) 36 could even suit me lol
    Himself will be back on the 5th April and due 23rd so maybe the 6th would suit.
    I need to be less sick:(

I wouldnt mind going early myself.... Is that really awful?? Part of me obviously wants the baby to stay there as long as it needs to be good and healthy and safe but secretly I would love him/her to come early so I can cuddle him/her sooner!!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Claire de Lune

Good news Synyster Shadow! Hoping your baby will stay put as long as possible!

I'll be 35 weeks in a couple of days. Feeling great, baby is kicking me in the ribs as I type :-) I don't have a massive bump, exactly like I was on my son, I'll possibly have again a smallish baby.

GP/midwife appointments are every week from now on! I started washing baby clothes at the week end, it is getting real!

Hope you are feeling better Moonbeam.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

my bump is tiny now,it was huge for ages but now for 32 weeks it is small!
    I was never big with my girls,I think I was pretty big with my boy.
    Still convinced baby has not turned yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Guestboarder

Good news Synyster Shadow! Hoping your baby will stay put as long as possible!

I'll be 35 weeks in a couple of days. Feeling great, baby is kicking me in the ribs as I type :-) I don't have a massive bump, exactly like I was on my son, I'll possibly have again a smallish baby.

GP/midwife appointments are every week from now on! I started washing baby clothes at the week end, it is getting real!

Hope you are feeling better Moonbeam.

Have quite a small bump too, how big was your son?

Started washing baby clothes too at the weekend, ironing every little piece too including the hand mitts....I know there's no way I'll be doing that once baba comes haha

Only 5 more weeks left for you, very exciting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I'm 32 weeks and my bump is high and big! Baby was head down at last appt. Back next Monday to see how we're getting on.

All my others were small babies - 6lbs, 6lbs 13oz and 6lbs 15oz, so hoping for not too big this time too!

• Advertisement

My son was 6lbs 4oz when he was born (on his due date!). I was convinced I was having a big baby as myself and my husband are quite tall and I gained 3 stones! Turns out it was all fat on my hips :-D Luckily I lost it all ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭deh983

34 weeks tomorrow aswell. Can't believe how fast the time is going. According to growth scan last week baby is measuring big. Had diabetes test last week and haven't heard from hospital yet. Apparently no news is good news so it's just a big babs 😊 haven't done a thing about hospital bag or anything. I'm very laid back!! Need to get sorted thus weekend me thinks.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

my lightest baby was my longest!
    She had the top of my bump bruised from kicking before she was born,though #3 was 51cm and at his 6 week check up was 61/62cm so got long quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Wound up in hospital again yesterday, they're suggesting potential pre eclampsia now after bleeding and cramps... Genuinely while I know babs needs a few weeks more to finish cooking I would kill to just have him here now so this madness can end! Missing my breakfast in bed now to get scanned and hopefully have more info.

*hugs* and good luck

• Advertisement

Not allowed home, bp steadily climbing, and they're monitoring the urine over 24 hours. Bored mindless and not allowed visitors except for himself, who is in work! Thanks for the hugs :) everything else looks normal though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Wound up in hospital again yesterday, they're suggesting potential pre eclampsia now after bleeding and cramps... Genuinely while I know babs needs a few weeks more to finish cooking I would kill to just have him here now so this madness can end! Missing my breakfast in bed now to get scanned and hopefully have more info.
    The very best of luck to you :) Hope you're ok and baby too.

I am in Holles st tomorrow was going to offer to bring you in books and stuff but I see your location is Cork so i hope you have an ipad and films or something to keep you entertained.

Aw thank you :) yeah himself brought in my nexus so downloading all of the kindle books. The dawn chorus has started here and rather noisily my ward had a woman added to it whose baby is on another ward - so while not surprised bp went up, am frustrated it went up so much, being monitored on the hour now because it hit 150/90 :(

Something tells me I may not make it to April if this test is positive for protein in the morning....

aww:(
    back in the hospital in 4 weeks,hopefully got my lasr appt ever:)

Moonbeam wrote: »
    aww:(
    back in the hospital in 4 weeks,hopefully got my lasr appt ever:)

Are appointments not weekly for you at the end? From around 36 weeks I have to go weekly. I am not looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

I'm 33 weeks and appointments every second week now.
    If I last that long wonder will any arrive on mothers day

Yeah, I don't do combined care so that's why the hospital want to see me weekly at the end.

Can't seem to get the EU Mom pack anywhere, all Supervalu's are out of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

January wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't do combined care so that's why the hospital want to see me weekly at the end.

Can't seem to get the EU Mom pack anywhere, all Supervalu's are out of them.

Did you try the one on Aston Quay?

Did you try the one on Aston Quay?

Nope, I'm never in town haha... just checked the one in Tyrellstown, Finglas and Blanchardstown today. I'm in the hospital on Monday so might take a trip down to the one on Talbot St and the one on Aston Quay then!

• Advertisement

will see of my local supervalu has them and if it does get you one aswell.
    I had no appt from 36 weeks to when Caol was born because of christmas,I think it usually goes to every 2 weeks at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

January wrote: »
    Nope, I'm never in town haha... just checked the one in Tyrellstown, Finglas and Blanchardstown today. I'm in the hospital on Monday so might take a trip down to the one on Talbot St and the one on Aston Quay then!

I got mine in Aston Quay about a month ago. 'Superquinn' apparently have them now too.

All the Superquinns are Supervalus now :)

Got fully signed off today, after three days in hospital and my bp being ridiculous in doctors surgery this morning. Haven't been in work since end of November anyway due to car accident but I was hopeful of being able to take a few weeks back... Seems its gonna be almost a year off in total for me!

Just need to keep the bp at an OK level!

I only had high bp at the end first time round..most of the time mine drops low

Been off work is a good thing least you can't count that stress out

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

my MIL got a the EU bag, from Superquinn in Northside SC last week.

my mam got the last one in Superquinn Bray, a few weeks ago

I am 35 weeks and have weekly appointments shared with GP and midwife clinic.

What's in the EU mom pack? Never heard of it! Do you have to buy something to get it?

Glad that you are out of the hospital Littlemiss!

It's mostly just samples and stuff like that. Totally free - http://www.eumom.ie/about/the-eumom-free-gift-bag/

I've spent the whole day retracing my steps to find the little eumom book. I filled it out a month ago and can't find it now

• Advertisement

You can download the form again on that link Synyster Shadow :)

Advertisement