Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due April 2014

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

33 and 34 minutes were my last 2 official labour times,think it was a lot less from when my waters broke.I don't remember...
    It was terrifying the 1st time(2nd baby) as the 1st had been a lot more normal with a build up and gradual contractions not going from nothing to full blown labour immediately,the last time I remember looking at the clock and it was 25 past and thinking sure it will be over before the hour.

ugh that sucks,will she take him if you drop him down?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My little girl is finally home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Nope! The person taking him will be out Saturday night what's the bet I'll go then?!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

KKkitty wrote: »

Fantastic news:)) I am so happy for you.

I knew it would just happen and it wouldn't be long.
    Did they give you notice?

• Advertisement

Nope! The person taking him will be out Saturday night what's the bet I'll go then?!

lol *hugs*
    would your mother take him in a emergency?
    We should all go for coffee when these monkeys are born.
    Our current babies are going to be big boys so soon:(
    C is 15 months and a pure scallywag boy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Brilliant news :D

Synyster Shadow, positive thinking!

Moonbeam wrote: »
    lol *hugs*
    would your mother take him in a emergency?
    We should all go for coffee when these monkeys are born.
    Our current babies are going to be big boys so soon:(
    C is 15 months and a pure scallywag boy!!!

We've really no excuse since we're so close every day... Dunboyne is only ten mins down the road... You should come here one of the days after you drop C & D to school.

Prob is I do the far drop 1st then back here for C so am home again but after school one of the days we definitely will!! The girls can give each other sympathy about being 5 and the oldest of 4 lol

No were not long back talking! When I was 25 weeks I was having contractions they thought I was gonna go into labour and asked her to come down in 2 hours time when he would be asleep and I got "no can't" didn't even ask as to why I asked her to.

Lesson learned! I'm my babies everything really (and hubby)

Meet up would be good

• Advertisement

Got the call after 10 this morning that she was ready to go home. Thought that phone call would never come.

AW welcomed surprise! Knew it would be a quick take her now call.

Prob is I do the far drop 1st then back here for C so am home again but after school one of the days we definitely will!! The girls can give each other sympathy about being 5 and the oldest of 4 lol

Addison loveeesss being the big sister... bossy boots.

My youngest son is a bit put out though. Tried involving him in stuff with her but he's hesitant enough.

So does D and is super good at being super bossy.
    C likes to act like a baby sometimes but she is so tiny that most people let her away with it!!
    Getting a gorgeous crib from one of my friends for bumpy:))

My youngest son is a bit put out though. Tried involving him in stuff with her but he's hesitant enough.

C was nearly 2 when Caol was born and for the 1st few weeks she tried to give him away to visitors that she liked when they were going home:) now he is nearly as big as her takes all her toys and drives her mad and she would not give him away but is happy that she is getting another sister and not another brother!!

Give him a few weeks,this baby has stolen mammy and her time.

Aw that's to be expected, it's a big change even if the little one hasn't been in hospital for a long time. He'll get more comfortable soon. Just make sure to spend a bit of one on one time with him without the baby.

It'll take time that's for sure. How's everyone else feeling?

impatient lol
    you will have to send us a pic of your little one to coo over.
    I am getting worse,babies,kittens puppies I want them all!!
    If I go in to labour tonight I can still go to a wedding Friday,so umm maybe she will come tonight.
    I am having the opposite problem to normal with babies name someone keeps telling me they love it so now I want to change it lol
    Summer holidays are booked and her name is on the docs! 2 more days of school then 2 weeks off \o/

Hope ye can see this as I'm uploading it from my phone.

• Advertisement

Oh she's a dote

Aww ,she is gorgeous :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

2 days over, still feeling good - had a great night's sleep! Going to go for a long walk up hills this morning. Lovely weather out there :)
    Would like to see this baby coming soon...

Aw so cute. Can't believe there's something so small in my tummy.

ugh I have never had to wait before as I attend the midwives and it must have been over 2 hours today!!! I always feel sorry for the people in the consultant led public clinic and their hours waiting but got to join them today:(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Currently sitting on kc peaches, having a yummer coffee and cake, just had my final hair cut and pamper before the blob arrives.

Heading off to some Irish tatler /Lloyd's pharmacy VIP night with my sister in laws later.

Totally enjoying my last days of freedom. :-)

John Mason wrote: »
    Currently sitting on kc peaches, having a yummer coffee and cake, just had my final hair cut and pamper before the blob arrives.

Heading off to some Irish tatler /Lloyd's pharmacy VIP night with my sister in laws later.

Totally enjoying my last days of freedom. :-)
    Have a brilliant evening :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Have a brilliant evening :)

dermatologist at the event told me i have impetigo on my face and i need to go to a doctor asap :(

it thought it was a cold sore, it just appeared today

John Mason wrote: »
    dermatologist at the event told me i have impetigo on my and i need to go to a doctor asap :(

Ah crap, are you ever going to catch a break this pregnancy?

• Advertisement

How annoying is that on evening out!

Advertisement