Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due April 2014

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

John Mason wrote: »
    dermatologist at the event told me i have impetigo on my and i need to go to a doctor asap :(

You poor thing :( you need this pregnancy over !!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

January wrote: »
    Ah crap, are you ever going to catch a break this pregnancy?

you know, i think i have had a really easy pregnancy compared to everyone else. no sickness, no tiredness, barely put on any weight (according to my file i weight less now then i did in December). i can still run up and down the stairs without any effort.

yeah, my ribs are killing me, and i broke my shoulder but i feel great.

i honest think it was a really easy pregnancy, compared to my friends, they all hated it and moaned continuously. maybe i was just expecting it to be worse.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

In 2 weeks I've lost weight. So I weigh less this time round some how but I feel huge this time. I really do eat like a pig!

I think what you've had during your pregnancy would be enough to drive me mental! You should moan

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

John Mason wrote: »
    you know, i think i have had a really easy pregnancy compared to everyone else. no sickness, no tiredness, barely put on any weight (according to my file i weight less now then i did in December). i can still run up and down the stairs without any effort.

yeah, my ribs are killing me, and i broke my shoulder but i feel great.

i honest think it was a really easy pregnancy, compared to my friends, they all hated it and moaned continuously. maybe i was just expecting it to be worse.:)

lol, I love your out look:)
    As far as I am concerned an easy pregnancy only exists for other people and well umm in fairness I have never had it that bad.It is jsut the sickness and tiredness that I can not deal with.
    I think I have put on 5kg in this pregnancy,probably slightly less as I am rounding numbers.
    I have only been weighed twice though.

really?? i feel great, the best i have felt in years. was thinking to myself recently if it is possibly to bottle pregnancy hormones - cos i would take them.

i am definitely happier and a much nicer person lol

• Advertisement

It is probably best that I hate pregnancy cause I love kids and at least this way I will never be tempted to have another ever!!!
    So hopefully baba will be born tonight,13 days to due date is a great time to be born! and just in time for the easter holidays so no school runs and well no school runs \o/
    Himself has 4 weeks paternity leave,no idea what that will be like as I am barely used to him being in the country for that long in a row never mind here but he is taking it from the day the kids go back to school as it was easier to schedule the dates then wait for baby work to get stuff finished and signed off then take leave.
    He took 1 day off for #1,2 for #2 and had 2 weeks for #3 but had to spread it so I am quite excited about it.
    My sitting room is finally going to get painted!! also because I am a horrible person I am looking forward to him suffering through my awful school run.

Quick question.

I have been having lower back pain since last night, and I was feeling a bit funny last night, in and out of the loo. Could this be the start of something?

The back pain is weird because it feels oddly comforting, like the muscles are warm and relaxing. I am not sure if that makes any sense?

It's our 2 year wedding anniversary on Sunday and we are going to the lego
    Exhibition and dinner, so kind of would look just for baby to stay put for a while.

I know a few that never had BH they laboured with back pain and didn't know they were in labour as they expected the contractions to be elsewhere. So there is a possibility but it's a waiting game to see how it progresses and how painful it gets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Clearing out and back pain are signs that the body is getting ready for something, yes. But I wouldn't worry too much at the moment, it can be hours or days before anything starts. Just keep an eye on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Claire de Lune

Baby Louis was born on Tuesday at 2 am :-) Although he was 5 days overdue, he's a tiny 2.9 kg squish! He's the image of his brother (same weight too, I seem to only make small babies :-)) We can home yesterday, all is well. We are getting a good start on breast feeding but have to keep an eye on his skin colour as he could develop jaundice.

Labour was super fast, 50 minutes! I did not expect that at all, but it was a fantastic experience. I am amazed that I gave birth only on gas and air, I would never have imagined being able to do that. Kind of empowering :-)

Best of luck to you all ladies on the last stretch! I must say it's nice to be able pick stuff of the floor easily again :-)

• Advertisement

Congratulations :D Lovely name too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Due date is today, feels mad that he's here almost three weeks!

Congrats!! Another baby here!! Come on all the rest

Baby Louis was born on Tuesday at 2 am :-) Although he was 5 days overdue, he's a tiny 2.9 kg squish! He's the image of his brother (same weight too, I seem to only make small babies :-)) We can home yesterday, all is well. We are getting a good start on breast feeding but have to keep an eye on his skin colour as he could develop jaundice.

Labour was super fast, 50 minutes! I did not expect that at all, but it was a fantastic experience. I am amazed that I gave birth only on gas and air, I would never have imagined being able to do that. Kind of empowering :-)

Best of luck to you all ladies on the last stretch! I must say it's nice to be able pick stuff of the floor easily again :-)

Aww congrats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Mr Emmet Alan Dalton arrived with aplomb yesterday at 19:00!

Amazing little guy! all went well. The staff in the Coombe were amazing. A little sore today (and will be for a few days I'd say!) but he's so worth all of it!

So cute :D Congratulations!

We're flying along ladies, who's next! :D

Congrats!!!
    I think I'll be next
    Me me me me me me me me!!!

But really I've a feeling it be a carry over grrrr!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Congrats olaola :) Hope all the rest of ye haven't long left.

Congrats!!!
    I think I'll be next
    Me me me me me me me me!!!

But really I've a feeling it be a carry over grrrr!!

The 3 of us will go tonight!! I am so impatient.

Moonbeam wrote: »
    The 3 of us will go tonight!! I am so impatient.

I'm having stew for dinner tomorrow... I really want my stew... can we go tomorrow after about 2pm??

• Advertisement

hmmm ok so I will go tonight and you tomorrow after stew;)
    Just had chippers Romayos/Macaris has 30% off via eat city it is causing me to eat it more often lol
    I will put on more weight due to them then the baba lol

Moonbeam wrote: »
    hmmm ok so I will go tonight and you tomorrow after stew;)
    Just had chippers Romayos/Macaris has 30% off via eat city it is causing me to eat it more often lol
    I will put on more weight due to them then the baba lol

Lalala.. what's this about 30% off... might just need a snack box now... :pac:

No, we go together or you go after me :p That was the deal!

I'm just home from my granny's party and if the aggravation my cousin caused me didn't send me into labour nothing will..
    Some people have no cop on at all!!! Soooo tired now need rest!

I'm willing to wait till tomorrow eve to go in

Hope you slapped her, no excuse for riling up a pregnant woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Guestboarder

Congratulations Mummies on your arrivals! Not long left now for the rest of us all!! I'm due 21st......really enjoying my last few days!! Hope you are all keeping well and getting to rest before the imminent arrivals!! Xxx

If my granny wasn't sitting so close she was getting it. I was saddled with her as my godmother.. Course she only remembers this now when drunk!

I got the most beautiful crib from a friend so I finally get to buy something a nice enw mattress for it lol
    I have being dying to buy something for bumpy!!

I love buying baby stuff... I'm lying here getting regular cramp like pains. Could this be the start..? I really hope so.
    Leading up to having jack I had a dream I was giving birth. Last night I dreamt I was 5cm when checked lol, I know wishful thinking!!!

Oh it's so exciting :D Good luck, hopefully today is your day Synyster Shadow!

• Advertisement

I love buying baby stuff... I'm lying here getting regular cramp like pains. Could this be the start..? I really hope so.
    Leading up to having jack I had a dream I was giving birth. Last night I dreamt I was 5cm when checked lol, I know wishful thinking!!!

oooh:) that sounds like a good sign.
    I have had crazy dreams involving january and I and babies lol
    Including boards.ie being a real physical place,I have lost it though!!

Advertisement