Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due April 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Guestboarder

This could be the day Synyster Shadow, fingers crossed for you! Xx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

If it's not the start I'm in for alot of pain.. It's high up pain. But it lasts awhile each time. I'm banking on the fact the first was so fast..

I wish I was the type that waters would go so I just know. Last time they didn't go until I was pushing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If it's not the start I'm in for alot of pain.. It's high up pain. But it lasts awhile each time. I'm banking on the fact the first was so fast..

I wish I was the type that waters would go so I just know. Last time they didn't go until I was pushing

I'll be logging onto boards all day to check for news! My waters broke last time, the two times before that they broke them for me.

They tried breaking them but wouldn't work so just rolled with it..

I'm so uncomfortable right now need this to be it

Just realised that himself has been very quiet since last night, there's still movement but decreased.

• Advertisement

That started for me last week! Now this so maybe your getting ready

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

bumpy is very quite today too.
    I have now bought a mattress for the travel cot and crib that we were given,I feel productive!!
    My travel cot was broken due to 5 years of over use and a friend gave us hers and her cradle as I borrowed a basket the previous times! I am being passed down more stuff now then ever before as I had no friends with kids. I think I will put the travel cot in our room and brib in the sitting room to make life easier.
    I have 2 years exactly between the rest of them so never had 2 babies before!

He's still very quiet, will mention it at my appointment in the morning :\ Drank lucozade earlier and he perked up but has gone back to the way he was before. Still movement but very light and not as forceful as it was yesterday day.

Synyster Shadow, hope you have your little baba in your arms by now.

I'm still here tried walking and all that to help push it along but to no avail!! Might have found a way around taken jack out of bed if I go at night!! So a little less stressful there

We need to get these babes moving

That's good about not having to wake Jack up, hopefully it works out. I know that if I had to wake the girls up they wouldn't go back to sleep when we got them to wherever they were going, but they are that bit older.

I've been lucky enough to go in during the day each time so it was never an issue.

• Advertisement

I went in at 7 with him which is his bed time.. Hoping to go in Maybe just after that this time least his dad be home to him then for when he wakes

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I dreamt about you all last night lol
    The forum was a hospital ward , I am truly cracking up !!
    January - I dreamt Luke was born at 6:03 , no idea why but my phone beeped so I dreamt it was a message and woke up this morning confused .
    9 days to my due date #1 was born at this stage , 14/04/14 is kind of cool .

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭deh983

6 days overdue now. Was ok until today and now I just want it over with! Going to spend the day walking and bouncing on the exercise ball!!

Moonbeam wrote: »
    I dreamt about you all last night lol
    The forum was a hospital ward , I am truly cracking up !!
    January - I dreamt Luke was born at 6:03 , no idea why but my phone beeped so I dreamt it was a message and woke up this morning confused .
    9 days to my due date #1 was born at this stage , 14/04/14 is kind of cool .

Hmmm I'll keep that in mind. 6.03 :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

The blob has moved in to my ribs and is kicking the ****.e out of me.

Was out all day for our anniversary yesterday. Ended up in farringtons temple bar for some music, discovered he hates the Beatles :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

The OH is due April 30th - Our first :)

Nearly a May baby, could be yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭dottybows

6 days now until the due date and I'm getting real nervous! Had lots of period-like pains last night and was so afraid of going into labour I hardly slept at all. :eek:

Met my new consultant and a midwife from the Mayo General here in the local Hospital in Ballina last week (that's where they have their antenatal checks for this area) and when the midwife looked through my record she seemed quite shocked that I wasn't treated for Gestational diabetes as my results from the GTT at the Rotunda were borderline. I wasn't aware of this and have felt fine. She said it to the consultant and she said that it's a different hospital and therefore probably just has different standards. I thought every hospital had to have the same standards. She said it's too late to do anything about it now anyway and to just relax and see what happens. :confused:

I love reading these posts and especially seeing baby pictures here! They are all soo cute!
    ...have to go do some more bouncing on my gym ball so I can hopefully take a picture of my own baby soon!

Just back from the Rotunda, had to go to the day assessment unit for a trace because of the reduced movement, thankfully baby is all good in there.

Back in on Friday because of the Bank Holiday (hoping not to make this appointment :p ) on Monday and they said they'll offer a sweep then.

dottybows - unfortunately policies differ from hospital to hospital, on all types of things! I learned today that the Rotunda only let you go 10 days over, the Coombe is 12 days and Holles St is 14 days. Anatomy scans are also not standard across all hospitals. It'd be so much better if there were standard policies.

I'm due in clinic tomorrow I was there last week too and just looked at the letter which she booked me for the 29th!!! I'm due the 17th !

When I made the follow up I said a week how thick is that!!! So my file won't be there tomorrow

I'm due in clinic tomorrow I was there last week too and just looked at the letter which she booked me for the 29th!!! I'm due the 17th !

When I made the follow up I said a week how thick is that!!! So my file won't be there tomorrow

Give them a ring in the morning if you're not there first thing. They're usually able to grab the file pretty quickly, I arrived a week early and they fitted me in and had my file within ten minutes from the file storage unit.

Hopefully they'll be able to do similar with you.

• Advertisement

I'm there first thing and the records come from the hospital to the local clinic so no hope of getting it!!! I'll swing for her in there

I'm there first thing and the records come from the hospital to the local clinic so no hope of getting it!!! I'll swing for her in there

Aghhhh that's a pain in the bottom!

Yep to top it off I'm tired but can't sleep. Been up since 4 and have to get up in couple hours to get to clinic on time

I'm so ready to have this baby. I hate this part where it's weekly visits. Not to mention I've to go go to my doctors for little guys 12 month jabs

I am on to weekly visits now too :( I never have before .
    I am leaving the little boys injections for now and he can get them with his baby sister , I am too tired to cope with them and any side effects !

We never planned to be this pregnant :( come on babies!

January wrote: »
    We never planned to be this pregnant :( come on babies!

D was born by now and C tomorrow :) if I ever reminisce about being pregnant you have my permission to hit me :)

Moonbeam wrote: »
    D was born by now and C tomorrow :) if I ever reminisce about being pregnant you have my permission to hit me :)

Gladly. I was 40w on Addie, 40+1 on Saoirse and probably about the same with Ellen but can never be sure lol.

38,39 and 41 here!! in that order:)

You're going to 42 this time so :p

• Advertisement

Im back Tuesday again and I'll be induced next Thursday if I'm not gone by then. So by the 24th she should be here and I'll be out the 25th. My friend won't be happy mind. That's her daughters 1st birthday ooops

Advertisement