Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due April 2014

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

My little boy has the same birthday as my friends son that I used to mind:) both were late! 3 years between them though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Im back Tuesday again and I'll be induced next Thursday if I'm not gone by then. So by the 24th she should be here and I'll be out the 25th. My friend won't be happy mind. That's her daughters 1st birthday ooops

She'll be well out by then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Oh I do hope so I'm trying eviction process tonight!! And again in the morning.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

why, why, why - have been out in the garden for the last few hours, trying to sort it out. i hate it, it is a legecy i received from the previous owners that i have never been able to fully fix.

I was planting some onions in a stupid really high raised brick bed, when i noticed the bricks were loose, so i decided it would be a great idea to start dismantling the wall, now i have bricks and soil everywhere.

i then decided the best thing to do, was to start taking up the horrible cobble locking, and using the excess soil to create a much bigger grass area for swings etc.

my husband is going to kill me. i think i will start putting the bricks back for now and say nothing.

but i have this great idea in my head and if i wasnt 38 weeks pregnant i would be delighted with myself.

i wonder how much it would cost to get someone in to do it - arrrrgh, i so want to get stuck in now.

sorry rambling, brain is exploding with ideas of what i want to do

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Im back Tuesday again and I'll be induced next Thursday if I'm not gone by then. So by the 24th she should be here and I'll be out the 25th. My friend won't be happy mind. That's her daughters 1st birthday ooops

My fella's sister was slightly panicking that I'd go into labour on her daughter's first birthday. I can imagine her face if I did :D Public health nurse called yesterday and she's happy with my daughter's progress.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Claire de Lune

Hope your babies come soon ladies! I was 5 days overdue, I know how horrible it is to wait! When is the next full moon???

KKitty, great to hear that your little girl is doing well.

Our little man is 6 days old, breastfeeding is going well and he already has regained his birth weight, so all good :-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Last night was the full moon:(

Been having contractions every 20 mins then 10 mins then 20 again some are harsh some ain't. I hate this part!!

ooh, that is a good sign:)
    I usually get them starting about 30 seconds apart ending 30 minutes later lol

My aunt had her baby this morning by c section. She'll be in the hospital for a good few days so if I go in before next week there'll be no avoiding her. I've no idea if the baby is with her or gone into foster care :\

• Advertisement

ugh it is a horrible situation:(
    I hope the baby is being well looked after which I have no doubt she will.

Sylvester - I hope you are holding your baby now.

I got hardly any sleep last night,I was still awake and trying to get comfy at 4,lost track after that and was woken by himself about 7:( I think I convinced myself with the lack of being able to sleep that this might be it but no:( she has gone hyper the last 2 nights when I have tried to sleep.
    39 weeks today,wah wah wah moan moan moan;)

I wanna go give birth now but I'm exhausted! I physically can't do it now.
    The last week my neighbour 1 side hasn't been there just in each day for 5 mins to feed the dog. He barks all night and all day and I get no sleep add to this hubby gets none and poor jack gets woke up non stop. He's in really bad form from his jabs yesterday in which one leg is really swollen! Then my neighbours the other side bang around non stop slam doors and have people leave late where they stand outside (under jacks window) shouting not talking!!!!! We've been having issues with another neighbour who revs like a lunatic out past our house going fast I might add. He tried undertaken our car the other evening as hubby was leaving the estate where if I was driving I would have stopped in the middle of the road where there's a bend as he was gonna hit the side. Hubby stopped down the road as did he and he gave off to him where his reply was sure its a bit of crack! He's nearly 40 and laughed about it. I could have been driving I might have had jack with me or maybe I was in labour!!!!

Sorry needed that out am at the point I'm gonna hand back a council house as I can't take much more!!

Soooooooo need sleep

I wanna go give birth now but I'm exhausted! I physically can't do it now.
    The last week my neighbour 1 side hasn't been there just in each day for 5 mins to feed the dog. He barks all night and all day and I get no sleep add to this hubby gets none and poor jack gets woke up non stop. He's in really bad form from his jabs yesterday in which one leg is really swollen! Then my neighbours the other side bang around non stop slam doors and have people leave late where they stand outside (under jacks window) shouting not talking!!!!! We've been having issues with another neighbour who revs like a lunatic out past our house going fast I might add. He tried undertaken our car the other evening as hubby was leaving the estate where if I was driving I would have stopped in the middle of the road where there's a bend as he was gonna hit the side. Hubby stopped down the road as did he and he gave off to him where his reply was sure its a bit of crack! He's nearly 40 and laughed about it. I could have been driving I might have had jack with me or maybe I was in labour!!!!

Sorry needed that out am at the point I'm gonna hand back a council house as I can't take much more!!

Soooooooo need sleep

*hugs* hon :(
    I would be driven demented too :(
    I am sick of being pregnant but have it easy at the moment.

Had what is hopefully my last appt , back in 2 weeks . it is just a waiting game now .
    Baby is so low I have a waist again lol

I'm back in tomorrow. Hopefully getting a sweep done, if I'm favourable. Will be discussing options re me going over due. They said 10 days, which brings us up to the 30th April but I doubt they induce on Sundays and the Monday my mam and dad are in court so I won't have any babysitter that day. On induction too, I'm petrified of it, I'll let them go as far as artificial rupture of membranes but I don't want any syntocin or prostin gel (syntocin gives a 1 in 500 chance of scar rupture after having a c section) so will discuss getting the ARM and if nothing happens then going straight to c section.

I am terrified of induction and c sections and epidurals and well anything except a straight forward spontaneous labour .
    Back on May 1st and will be 8 days over so if I have not gone by then we will discuss options .
    I so thought baby would be here for the Easter holidays :(

We have a week left. We'll get there!

Well it's due day my phones hopping and hubby has trial day for new job. So am totally alone if I go on due day again. Having contractions while carrying a 1 year old whose sporting a temp and been needy ain't fun. I thought I'd be relaxing now with hours or days to go. If I go today I've added an hour to my hospital journey which ain't good for quick deliveries.

On the plus side she will be here this day next week at worst

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Have been killed with stitch like pain all over my bump all day. It has been agony, was walking to the bank like an OAP, bent double.

Have a bath and am in bed, still in pain.

I am supposed to be painting the front of the house tomorrow but that nit going to happen if these pains don't sort themselves out.

Small baby girl joined us at 7:41 this morning . she was 7lb 11 and is of course gorgeous :)

• Advertisement

She is indeed amazingly beautiful :D Congrats Moonbeam :D

Congrats moonbeam hope it all went smoothly. Nice time of the morning to have her too.

Wonder when the next will pop

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Small baby girl joined us at 7:41 this morning . she was 7lb 11 and is of course gorgeous :)

Congratulations x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

Big massive congrats Moonbeam! :) How long was it in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭dottybows

Moonbeam wrote: »

Congratulations!

My body is completely not ready for labour :( consultant tried to do a sweep today and my cervix was long, hard and closed. She also panicked a bit when she scanned me and said baby was still very small but then she looked at my file and noticed that all my babies are small and relaxed a bit.

I'm back in on Tuesday... they'll discuss induction (I'll only be able to go for ARM as I had a previous c section) and if I can't be induced it'll be straight to talk of a c section. Hopefully I'll have my baby by this time next week.

It's possible we'll have birthday twins.. I'll be in on the Thursday or Friday next week won't know till Tuesday either

Hopefully we both won't make those appointments on Tuesday because we'll go over the weekend. It's so disheartening to though, isn't it? I've two days until my due date yet but still to know that things aren't even preparing themselves in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

January wrote: »
    Hopefully we both won't make those appointments on Tuesday because we'll go over the weekend. It's so disheartening to though, isn't it? I've two days until my due date yet but still to know that things aren't even preparing themselves in there!

Now don't be worrying, things can change very quickly!

• Advertisement

Big massive congrats Moonbeam! :) How long was it in the end?

Chart says 2 minutes lol

Advertisement