Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucd Access Course Evenings

Options
  • 06-08-2013 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hey guys

I have a meeting with Thomond Keegan on Thursday regarding the Acees to Arts Evening course and wondering if anyone has any tips? I read in a thread from a few years ago that it is very chilled, but I would like some pointers if possible? Really want this course any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Ryaller

It's Thomond Coogan. Thomond is great. She'll genuinely want to help, so I wouldn't be nervous about the interview. You will have to write a small piece (about a page foolscap) about yourself and why you want to do the access course, so it would be a good idea to think about that. Maybe talk about what you've read lately and what you enjoyed in it.

Best of luck - I can't recommend the access course enough. If you've any other questions, feel free to pm me.

Advertisement