Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Inn at Dromoland Leisure Centre

• 06-08-2013 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone is a member here or has any idea of what it's like? I've just had a look at their website, but it doesn't give an idea of price on there, which I'm curious about too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

i was a member there for a few years when it was the clare inn and as far as i know its still the same . i found it a really nice gym , not a massive amount of equipment but more than enough . it never got very packed and was always a fairly chilled out place , i liked it , its only really lazyness that stopped me this year . as for the price ... well...... it negotiable ;) is what i found but was around 450 have got it as low as 250 though for a second person :D

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

Probably due an upgrade in line with the other work
    Is Ozone in Quin road ind estate any good ?

• Site Banned Posts: 638 ✭✭✭imurdaddy

Just wondering if anyone is a member here or has any idea of what it's like? I've just had a look at their website, but it doesn't give an idea of price on there, which I'm curious about too.

I'm a member there and i like it! some aspects such as pool and locker rooms could do with a bit of upgrade but they are fine. The gym its self is well equipped and often quite, staff are sound,as are the other members.

Hope this helps

Advertisement