Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Holiday entitlement

Options
  • 06-08-2013 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

I was put on a 2 day week back in June after 12 years.Am i entitled to bank holiday payments now?I work 15 hours a week

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

1/5th of your weekly salary (3h assuming that's 15h paid and not 15h worked with unpaid lunch break) if you've worked at least 40h in the previous 5 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

My lunch everyday is 30 mins unpaid.Does that make a difference?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Rud wrote: »
    My lunch everyday is 30 mins unpaid.Does that make a difference?
    Well that means that if you work 15h a week 1h is unpaid so you'd get paid 14h/5 = 2.8h rather then 3h for the bank holiday but not much else.

Advertisement