Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northeast- things to do.

Options
  • 07-08-2013 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi all, I recently moved back here and have taken a three year work contract in the area, potentially longer.I thought I might be best meet some locals. I'm centre of the 4 major towns, Navan, Dundalk, Cavan and Monaghan. About 40 minutes from each. I'm wondering what kind of groups/societies there are in these towns that I could join?

I'm not a hugely sporty person but would consider a casual walking group or similar. Perhaps a civil responsibility group etc.

More locally, I'm roughly10 minutes away from Kingscourt, Carrickmacross, Ardee, Shercock and Bailieborough. If there are any groups in these towns, I'd be very interested.

Comments

Advertisement