Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paypal refunds dont cover e-cig

Options
  • 07-08-2013 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

My international order of e-cig stuff went missing,(dodgy seller) waited over 45 days but no show, paypal informed me that their buyer protection doesn't extend to e-cig products,...but they refunded me anyway,..powerful vested interest at work I suspect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Paypal do not allow ecig or indeed pharmaceuticals, weapons and many products on alot of their international websites whatsoever, some manage to fly under the radar.

Some bedtime reading ....

https://cms.paypal.com/en/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/AcceptableUse_full

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Leona Howarth

Whats the crack with getting the efluids into Ireland? DHL are not shipping liquids, Are they shutting us down early?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭lensman

Whats the crack with getting the efluids into Ireland? DHL are not shipping liquids, Are they shutting us down early?
    I always go for the free shipping options anyway when I buy from China so DHL dont get a look in & an post do deliver liquid once it has arrived in Ireland.

DHL, UPS and Fedex are dodgy anyhow for Ecig products from China as they sometimes go through Hong Kong and Ecigs are Banned there.

EMS from China should be no probs, its unlikely to be stopped or custom'd at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

lensman wrote: »

Used to get eliquids from ejuicechina.com, but amazingly enough found a better deal here at home. This takes the biscuit though. What are they like to deal with? Delivery times? Track & Trace? Hong Kong or mainland China based? Are their electronics to be trusted? I'm always wary when I order from China for some reason.

• Advertisement

I found most stuff I ever ordered from China via EMS would arrive faster than from the UK or USA most of the time.

EMS's tracking has always worked fine for anything I've ever ordered which included Iphone/Computer Parts, MP3 Players, Swords :-o , and a whole host of other bits and bobs.

Only thing to really be wary of when it comes to electronics is when it comes to the likes of Mp3 players etc. is that the manuals may be more entertaining than the product and don't expect a $8 media player to last forever.

Don't forget to "breath health flavor" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 38 redsovine

Never had any trouble ordering anything from china

Advertisement