Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helping hand at a monthly gig needed in Dublin

Options
  • 07-08-2013 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I run a small talent promotions and management company and I am looking for someone to help running a monthly gig at Dublin's popular venue. This is not a paid job but opportunity to gain music event management experience, promotion, timekeeping, artist and venue liaison and not a whole lot of work involved but can be very rewarding. Please email alexandra@pinkman-management if interested.

Cheers,

Alexandra

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Get someone off Jobbridge? At least then they're getting some money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Koptain Liverpool

I'll do it if you come and clean my house and cook my meals every day. I won't pay you either but great experience mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Alexandra Pinkman

I'll do it if you come and clean my house and cook my meals every day. I won't pay you either but great experience mind you.
    I'm only looking for help one evening per month so I don't think your offer is fair but thank you nonetheless, your response could have been considered very smart under different circumstances, I'm sure. Seems like I have found someone who will find an insight into running a gig and adequate references in exchange for 6 hours of attention helpful as I did a couple of years ago wjhen looking for similar experience. Best wishes. Alexandra.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Hi,

I run a small talent promotions and management company and I am looking for someone to help running a monthly gig at Dublin's popular venue. This is not a paid job but opportunity to gain music event management experience, promotion, timekeeping, artist and venue liaison and not a whole lot of work involved but can be very rewarding. Please email alexandra@pinkman-management if interested.

Cheers,

Alexandra

Talk to these guys www.gigstarter.com the main guy there is Mick Birmingham.

Advertisement