Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raheny creches

Options
  • 07-08-2013 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi there all,
    We're considering a move soon to Raheny.
    I wonder if anyone could tell me about creche fees (any recommendations for a good creche close to the DART/Belmont park?).

We'd be moving from the Sandyford area where prices are around €1100. So I'm hoping its no more than that.

Would really appreciate any help you can give. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭woodseb

we use Home from Home creche beside the Dart station and have had no problems there - can't tell you the price exactly as we have not been in full time.

There's another around the corner from the station, don't know its name and a few more in Grange Park, the other side of the hill from Belmont Park

Belmont is a nice quiet area though

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Ernest

There's quite a good one on Maywood Park near the junction with Maywood Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭StevePH

Thanks folks. Much appreciated.
    Looking forward to the move!

Advertisement