Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Banking Online contact phone number

Options
  • 07-08-2013 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

I'm having real problems trying to locate a phone number on your website for business banking online. Do you have one for me, please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi RangeR,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

For Business Online contact information, please use the Contact Us link in the top right hand corner of the BOL home page. For the web page to load correctly you will need to access it using Internet Explorer.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Thank you for the reply. The Contact Us section related to 

365 Phone Banking
    Credit Card Services
    24hr Lost/Stolen only

None of which apply to online banking.

In shorty, I request new digital certificates  a good while ago and haven't received them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Never mind. It doesn't really stand out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi RangeR,

I think you are using the Contact Us link on the main Bank of Ireland website.

If you access the link to Business Online's home page, in my previous post, this page will display the contact details you need.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement