Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Minder Required - Dublin 1 or 7

Options
  • 07-08-2013 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello,

I am urgently looking for a minder for my 4-year-old terrier. Unfortunately my arrangements have changed and I need someone to look after him while I am at work (possibly 3-5 days per week during office hours). He is a very loving little fellow. I live in the Dublin 1 area and work in the Dublin 7 area and could drop him off on my way to work.

Any help on this matter would be great appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 daisymorales

Hi everyone,

I may be able to broaden my area range somewhat - perhaps to Dublin 2 or 8... Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭roseybear

How is he with other animals? We have a 10yr old terrier and a few cats, the cats dnt mind the dogs as long as they dnt run at them

• Registered Users Posts: 4 daisymorales

Hi roseybear,

He generally gets on really well with other dogs - he has a few dogs he hangs around with occasionally! He's actually never been in the company of cats properly before.

D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Wella33

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

Im in Dublin 11, just beside DCU, I could help if that's not too far out?

• Advertisement
Advertisement