Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a production kitchen

Options
  • 07-08-2013 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Trying to find a production kitchen for baking and making jams. Lots of experience and have up-to-date HACCPs certification and plan on registration with the HSE once I find a kitchen so all above board in relation to health and safety.

Have a gig coming up soon and need a kitchen for both short and long term use:)

Anyone any ideas?

Bo

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Bomay, please be aware that posting the same thread across more than one forum is considered spamming on boards.ie and you already have a thread on this subject in Cake & Pie.
    I'll move this one to to the Entrepreneurial & Business Management forum because it's not suited to Food & Drink.

Moved from Food & Drink

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bomay

My apologies and thanks for this. New to board.ie so I actually thought that I originally posted the thread in Food and Drink. But point taken will be more careful about this in the future and again thank you for moving it to the right forum.

Bomay

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bizzyb

Bomay wrote: »
    Trying to find a production kitchen for baking and making jams. Lots of experience and have up-to-date HACCPs certification and plan on registration with the HSE once I find a kitchen so all above board in relation to health and safety.

Have a gig coming up soon and need a kitchen for both short and long term use:)

Anyone any ideas?

Bo

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bizzyb

Just seen on your other thread your looking in Dublin or Kildare. Its probably to far for you but there was a new project launched last week called Ferbane Food Campus, its a state of the art kitchen available for small food producers to rent by the hour.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Liffey Trust had commercial/industrial kitchens available in the Dublin docklands at one point. Might be worth a quick phonecall.

www.LiffeyTrust.ie

• Advertisement

Dublin but could travel to Wicklow or Kildare anywhere within an hours drive

Thank you for the info. Will keep it in mind. Trying to find something closer to home first.

Advertisement