Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

99 ice-cream Dublin 9?

Options
  • 07-08-2013 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a 99 in Drumcondra/Santry/Glasnevin... anywhere around those areas really! I haven't had one all summer and have a real craving for one today so decided to get one tonight. None of the shops I frequent do them so don't want to be traipsing around from shop to shop looking for one :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,311 ✭✭✭markpb

If you're near Beaumont, try this place: http://goo.gl/maps/9WjA5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

I think the gem on Glasnevin hill besides the bons does it. Although they might have scrapped it as they sell premium ice cream. I don't think you will find 99s in a chain shop like centra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭maniac2000

Shanowen Spar in Santry does them!

Located on Shanowen Road right at the DCU apartments!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The omni in Santry has an Ice Cream shop.
    The Mace in Beaumont might have 99's as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

maniac2000 wrote: »
    Shanowen Spar in Santry does them!

Located on Shanowen Road right at the DCU apartments!

This one probably suits me the best, I'll check it out later, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

The bakery on Philipsburgh Avenue used to have an ice cream machine, pretty sure they still do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

The chipper beside the Bingo in Whitehall do them. Was in there last night and thought it was a weird place to sell ice cream!!

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

The cafe beside Subway on Lower Dorset street sells 99 cones.

Advertisement