Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Downloads now available at Amazon UK

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Friend Computer

I would imagine a large part of people using the US site in the first place is the favourable exchange rate. I could be wrong, of course. Personally I never used it as it always seemed too much trouble for what it was and with the Sterling exchange rate I won't be using this either.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

I would imagine a large part of people using the US site in the first place is the favourable exchange rate. I could be wrong, of course. Personally I never used it as it always seemed too much trouble for what it was and with the Sterling exchange rate I won't be using this either.

Not for me. My using it was all based on the specials they offered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Special deals are frequently geo-locked for the US. I frequently use a random mayor's address for mine :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

All US amazon games i have bought have been steam keys.

EA sell origin keys on it.

Decent prices sometimes.

Advertisement