Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Peanut Butter

Options
  • 07-08-2013 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

What is everyone's favourite peanut butter?
    For me has to be Kelin, Irish made, clean label (no added sugar). Is always the most expensive, but worth it. Any others worth trying?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

I actually tried Tescos 'Everyday Value' crunchy peanut butter last night and was pleasantly surprised. It might not be up there with the likes of your Kelkins or your Sun Pats but at €1.07 you can't complain.

My favourite peanut butter though is Meridian, available in health shops.

meridian_peanut_butter_crunchy_no_salt_sugar.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Yep, love Meridian, esp. the no added salt or sugar variety.

Honourable mention to Panda though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I love Meridian myself and recently in Nourish you could get a big jar of it for about 4 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Holland & barret do meridian, they might keep the big tubs out in the store room as they can take up too much space on shelves, so ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Holland and Barrett sell a 1kg tub of Meridian peanut butter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I had some crunchy organic PB that was really nice, not as sweet as the bigger brands.
    Cannae for the life of me remember the name though.

Advertisement