Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abandoned Cat In Need Of Home

• 07-08-2013 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Hi, I've been looking after a young male tabby cat who appeared in my back garden recently and who I'm sure has been abandoned. I've made every effort to find out if anyone in the area owns him without any luck.. He is eating very well and appears to be in excellent health and in great spirits. Loves to play. I leave him in the garden during the day in case anyone is looking for him and let him sleep in the house at night. He's an extremely friendly little cat and would make a great family pet. Anyone out there who'd be interested in giving him a good home?

I've contacted a few rescue groups to see if they could give him shelter and rehome but nowhere seems to have room atm.. I would take him in permanently myself but I have a Westie and can't continue indefinitely with the current setup. So I'm hoping someone out there can help! Anyway here's some pics of Tabby:

5qly.jpgeuin.jpg
    hhtx.jpg

Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement