Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carmel in Ros na Run (Spoiler)

Options
  • 07-08-2013 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

How exactly did she die?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭technocrat

branie wrote: »
    How exactly did she die?

Going by the programme guide for the current reruns we should find out next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

I found out this afternoon - she killed herself

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

She was supposed to have drown herself in a river but they never found the body. I am suspecting that she may turn up again??? Since the new episodes are starting today, we will have to wait until next summer to get the old episodes again.

I watch Ros na Run online here in the States and I always get caught up in the old seasons during summer. Now the new season is starting and I am going to miss out on answers with the old one. This year, they started the old series and it must have skipped from last summer. Does anyone know ... how did Angela's baby die?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

she died of cot death maureen :(

• Advertisement

Thanks, I figured that was it but wanted to be sure.

Advertisement