Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: 5 a side Dublin City

Options
  • 07-08-2013 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hey,

If anyone is nearby and interested, trying to get a five a side game going at a (free) all weather enclosed pitch near Phibsboro rd (not far from Dorset street) if anyone is up for it?

footie.JPG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Koptain Liverpool

What day/time are you hoping to get it going? Myself and a mate might be up for it depending. Isn't that pitch usually full of kids playing though?
    I would have thought it would be difficult to find it free....

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭sinbadthesailor

Just throwing the idea out there really- while it's bright an evening weekday would suit me anyhow- or early of sunday maybe. How about ye?

It does be free when I've gone by lately- also, there's another 5 a side enclosed pitch not far from that again in Mount Bernard Park..

Advertisement