Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free desk space available in Dun Laoghaire

Options
  • 07-08-2013 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    A friend and I are opening a pop up shop in Dun Laoghaire on 26th August until 15th September.

We're going to have some free desk space available so we thought of offering it to anyone local who works from home and would like a change of scenery for a few days.

The pop up shop will primarily be a place of business so we can't have anything noisy or taking up a lot of space as I'm sure you understand!

We won't know about availability until closer to the day but if you're interested just let me know.

All the best
    Cian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

What type of business is your pop up shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

frash wrote: »
    What type of business is your pop up shop?

We're both web designers and we're setting up what we believe to be the first ever shop for selling websites. We're calling it The Website Shop (a lot of thought went in to the name)

We're offering free 30 minute consultations and we'll have a bunch of free classes and events taking place for the 3 weeks, so feel free to drop down if you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Aykina

What a fantastic idea! Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Aykina wrote: »
    What a fantastic idea! Best of luck with it.

Thanks very much!

Advertisement