Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a Car in Chicago

Options
  • 07-08-2013 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to rent a car on Friday for 1 day to drive up to Green Bay.

However, I'm only 21 and am having problems. Dropped into the Enterprise near me and they said I needed to have transferable insurance, a utility bill from where I live in chicago, which I don't have, and also a major credit card due to being under 25.

However, reading up on it, they seem to be a lot less lenient on people who are flying in and renting a car. I'm leaving here for New York on Sunday anyways, so was thinking of just heading to the airport and acting like I have gotten off a plane that day and just show my departure flight for the Sunday.

Has anyone got any better suggestions or anyone got any similar experiences?

Thanks

Advertisement