Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Customer Survey

Options
  • 07-08-2013 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else get an email from AIB today asking them to partake in a "Voice of the Customer" survey?

Dear xxxxxx,

At AIB we are committed to delivering excellent service for our customers. We believe that learning from our customers’ experiences is one of the best ways to drive continuous improvement across our services. Part of this involves asking for your feedback and listening to what you have to say about your experience of dealing with us.

We have asked W5, an independent research agency to gather your feedback on our behalf. All individual responses will remain confidential to W5 and will be amalgamated with all other responses so that your privacy is fully protected. We hope that you will complete this survey by clicking on the link below, so that we can understand what we need to do to serve you better.

This survey should take no more than 3-5 minutes to complete.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
    AIB Customer Service

Before I start ranting about current account charges/their charges in general, the whole "computer says no" approach to customer service in the last year or two, etc I just thought I'd check here.

Normally I'd just ignore these sort of mails but this sort of stuff is usually outsourced alright.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I used to get calls before I made a series of formal complaints, but no more, they were usually over the phone. Never by e-mail.

I think you'll have to ring the bank for clarification.

Advertisement