Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Division 8 Thread

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

A consolation playoff? Guess I'm not done after all...

Thanks to everyone, I really enjoyed my first season of Fantasy, and while I didn't make the cut, it was still good craic. Roll on the postseason

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Yeah, it has been a good season, plenty to keep it interesting and most teams were staying active. Hope we do get a few bumps up to div 7, while not on merit, i won't say no to it

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Greebow

Good fun so far folks. Looking forward to the playoffs!

So, with only the Cowboys @ Bears game left in the week, it looks like the Tomlinsons will be going into the final after taking a commanding 132.56 v 66.06 against k-dart. The Tallaght Band are also up 91.1 v 66.76 against GK but with Jeffrey still to play for GK (and after his 36 point game last week) this is far from over....
    And on the other side of the bracket, the kerry kings won by 109 v 66 against RozG3 and are into the final from their draw. They will play Roebuck after their 104 v 82 against The Wet Bandits.
    And best of luck to all the teams who go through to the next round....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭DBIreland

PauloConn wrote: »
    So, with only the Cowboys @ Bears game left in the week, it looks like the Tomlinsons will be going into the final after taking a commanding 132.56 v 66.06 against k-dart. The Tallaght Band are also up 91.1 v 66.76 against GK but with Jeffrey still to play for GK (and after his 36 point game last week) this is far from over....
    And on the other side of the bracket, the kerry kings won by 109 v 66 against RozG3 and are into the final from their draw. They will play Roebuck after their 104 v 82 against The Wet Bandits.
    And best of luck to all the teams who go through to the next round....

Next week is the Semi-Finals not finals right?

I think the Kerry Kings will play ToonRaiders and Roebuck will play Wilfork in the consolation playoffs.

In the main Playoffs i think it will be HailMarys v TallaghtBand and Super Donnellys v Peeping Tomlinsons (Assuming games finish as they stand now).

Probably right there DB, got ahead of myself..... so excited taking up my position in the broadcast centre and not on the sidelines.

And so we're down to the 2 finals.....

Thank god for Nick Foles!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

What a scramble it has been to make it to the final. I want to thank Toonraiders for the trade where I got Rivers and Marshall and to whoever decided to drop the Chiefs onto waivers a few weeks ago. What a pickup!! I only have 2 players from my original draft in my final squad. Roll on Sunday and all the best to Super Donnellys. May the best team win!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

You're more than welcome, I don't know what I was thinking. I completely mixed up Marshall with another player I wanted to drop and by the time I had accepted and realised it was too late.

setanta74 wrote: »
    May the best team win!

Best of luck to you too buddy! I'll be getting hammered on Sunday night either way!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

Just want to say thanks to Paul for running the league an commisserations to Greebow in a very close final. Thoroughly enjoyed the league and worked hard...very hard to win it. Its been a blast. See a lot of you again in Division 7. Happy new year and Go Chargers!!!!!!!

Advertisement