Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Divinity: Dragon Commander

• 07-08-2013 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

http://www.divinitydragoncommander.com/featuresoverview.php

This on anyone else's radar at all? I got it yesterday, really enjoying it.

It's a big mash up of genres, and kinda hard to explain. But basically there are RTS battles, a sort of grand strategy map, RPG elements, research and decisions with consequences.

And in the RTS battles you can play as a dragon with a jetpack in more of an action style.

I've played it for about 7 hours since yesterday, completely hooked. It took me about 6 hours to get through the first chapter, to find a map at least twice as big in the 2nd chapter, so there's plenty of playtime there.

Anyway I would recommend.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

I bought this after pledging on the Divinity Original sin kickstarter. Really looking forward to giving it a good go this weekend!

Advertisement