Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted 7m rem mag

Options
  • 07-08-2013 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi guys I'm looking for a Remington 700 vssf 11 in a 7m rem mag dose a any one know if i can get this gun in that caliber or is there any for sale

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

aherne wrote: »
    Hi guys I'm looking for a Remington 700 vssf 11 in a 7m rem mag dose a any one know if i can get this gun in that caliber or is there any for sale
    I had a look on the remington website and you can get a remington sendero sf 11 in 7mm rem mag. It looks to be the same rifle as the 700 vssf 11.
    Have a look at www.remington.com

• Registered Users Posts: 11 aherne

zeissman wrote: »
    I had a look on the remington website and you can get a remington sendero sf 11 in 7mm rem mag. It looks to be the same rifle as the 700 vssf 11.
    Have a look at www.remington.com

Thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭customrifle

The sendero is a nice rifle, looked at one before in a 300 win mag. Think it was running round 1600 quid. You might have more luck getting one in 300 win mag if your not set on a 7mm

Advertisement