Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need an electrician, Dublin 6W area; any recommendations? cost?

Options
  • 07-08-2013 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭

There's a strange odour coming in waves, every couple of minutes, from the fuse box in the house. It's situated in the living room next to the sofa, so when sitting next to it I get the smell every couple of minutes. It's not very strong but it is noticeable, and began a couple of weeks ago.

It was only today that I really tried to find out where the smell is coming from, and I realised that it's coming from the fuse box. I figure the best thing to do is get an electrician to take a look at it a.s.a.p.

Can anybody recommend any in the Dublin 6W area or surrounding areas? Also, how much roughly do electricians charge for call-outs these days?

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement