Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding to celtic work?

Options
  • 08-08-2013 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all,

I'm not a regular on the forum here but when I'm in a quandry it's the first place I look for reliable info.
    I have a 10 year old celtic sun tattoo on my shoulder which needs to be redone. I would also like to add to it but don't want any more celtic designs. Is there any other styles which could be incorporated into a design with celtic work succesfully?
    I went to a very popular tattoo studio in temple bar looking for advice and wasn't extremely happy with what I came away with. I was given some choices:
    1. Just get existing tattoo reworked. (I really want to add to it)
    2. Add more celtic designs. (Don't want to do this)
    3. Get existing tattoo lasered and covered up. (Not crazy about this idea as I got my first one done at 18 and added to it at 25 so it's part of me and my life no matter how it looks. I'm 36 now.)

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Any advice/input would be appreciated.

Advertisement