Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Job

Options
  • 08-08-2013 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I will be returning to Dublin for my second year of third level education in September. I don't suppose anyone here knows any jobs that are going, part time preferably in the city centre? I know its a long shot but worth a try I guess.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

I think there's a thread for this but right now I'm in New York and I used an employment agency. They act as an intermediary between employers and employees.

If it's the same as New York then I'd definitely recommend one. They take out all the stress of dropping into every single place with a CV and will find you something way quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

I think there's a thread for this but right now I'm in New York and I used an employment agency. They act as an intermediary between employers and employees.

If it's the same as New York then I'd definitely recommend one. They take out all the stress of dropping into every single place with a CV and will find you something way quicker.

I cant imagine anyone is using an employment agency to take on regular part time staff.

There are thousands of candidates coming into shops/cafes etc constantly with cvs

Advertisement