Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money transfer

Options
  • 08-08-2013 3:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,541 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I am currently living in Canada, and just set up my bank account here today, so the plan was to transfer money from my current account in Ireland to my Canadian one here.

Unfortunately my 365 login details have been lost at home, and getting in contact with BOI by phone is troublesome for me here, is there any other way to get my login details for this so I can transfer my money to my new account? By email for example?

Kind Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Gintonious, 

Thanks for posting. 

For security reasons, it is not possible to email password information.
    You will need to speak with a Banking 365 representative on 003531 4044000  for assistance.

Representative assisted hours are from 8am - 12midnight monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and holidays. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,541 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Thanks for the reply Billy,

I will call them tomorrow!

Advertisement